I'm proud to announce the release of GNU Health 2.0.0 !
This version comes after 5 months of very hard work, and brings the best version so far. The following highlights some of the main achievements of this version :
- Compatible with Tryton 2.8
- GNU Health Installer . An easy OS-independent server installation method
- Neglected Tropical Diseases - Chagas Module
- Domiciliary Unit model.
- Integration with OpenStreetMap (OSM) for realtime geolocation of the Domiciliary Units and other demographic and epidemiological studies.
- WHO essential medicines is now a module
- Improve hospitalization module : Bed transfers wizard
- New Demographics section and functionality on individuals and families
- Pre-operative ASA (American Society of Anesthesiologists) Physical Status Classification System
- Revised Cardiac Risk Index
- Extended Patient Identification registration
- Improved navigation and view layouts
- Improved Documentation (on Wikibooks: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health)
UPGRADE : If you plan to upgrade your database from existing releases, please follow the instructions under the "scripts" directory. Before doing the upgrade, double check that you have backed up both your kernel and database !
Documentation: The documentation portal on Wikibooks (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health) is being re-written with a new format, more comprehensive and easier to follow. The first four chapters and the installation section are pretty much done, and we are working every day to update all remaining chapters.
Enjoy GNU Health 2.0 and thank you for contributing to a better and more just Public Health using Free Software !
President, GNU Solidario