This version is compatible with the latest tryton release (2.2.0). Now GNU Health is also a set of python modules, fully integrated to the Python community.
Thanks to the magic of pip, and the help of the Tryton community ( Cedric Krier, et al ), installing the latest GNU Health version is as easy as running
pip install --user trytond_health_profile
This will install the requirements ( the tryton server and all the standard GNU Health modules ) automatically and in your "$HOME/.local" directory. I will be updating the installation process at the wiki today.
The main site is the GNU Savannah where all the development and discussion takes place.
There are many improvements, bug fixes and news features, some of them :
- CalDav compatibility (it allows complex calendar views and settings for appointments and hospitalizations)
- Support for JSON RPC protocol
- Fully Tryton 2.2 compatible
- Enhanced Medication form
- New Medicament categories
- Medication pregnancy category
- Included the latest WHO essential medicines (17th edition)
- New translation engine (to be used with .po format)
- Improve Laboratory model and functionality
Thanks to all of you for contributing with your code, testing, translating and documenting the project !
About GNU Health
GNU Health (formerly known as "Medical") is a free (GPL license), Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality :
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health is an official GNU Package and is part of GNU Solidario. GNU Solidario is a NGO that delivers education and health to emerging economies with free software.
GNU Health is the Hospital Information System chosen by the United Nations International Institute of Global Health.
Main site : health.gnu.org
Governments hosting GNU Health through their portals :